Jersey Knights Fundraising Procedures
- All fund raising endeavors by teams must be approved by the Board of Directors prior to the fundraising event.
- Fundraising Requests must be turned into the Board of Directors at least 30 days prior to the event to assure time for the Board to review the request.
- All teams holding a fundraising event must complete a fundraising form and submit to the Board of Directors. This form is available on the Club website. Hard copies are available in the clubhouse office.
- Teams must identify an individual with the team as the Team Fundraising Representative who will be the contact person and responsible for submitting all final documentation.
- All funds received from fundraising will be submitted to the Board Treasurer and it will be deposited directly into the team account.
- Prior to any funds being deposited the team representative must supply documentation for the event to the Board. Documentation will include the Club fundraising form which will state the explanation for the fundraising, a list of the participants, the location and date of the event and an accounting of all funds received.
- Funds that were the result of team fundraising will remain in the team account for team use through the end of the U18 year. At that time all remaining funds will be deposited directly into the Club account.